Thursday, 24 August 2017

24-08-17



I came home to such a lovely surprise last night!

So I am always trying to come up with a decent display for my craft stall.  There are fantastic stalls out there, but I just never know where to buy the stuff.  I do know that I want height on my stall and that the display looks good.

Now that I am making so many hairclips, I needed something whereby they catch my potential customers eye at the same time displaying them in a pretty way.

I thought maybe something with picture frames? 

I got some from the charity shop, thank you Kelly!

Charity shop frames
I bought some gold spray paint and some chicken wire.  This is where hubby had to step in.  He attached the chicken wire to the frames (unfortunately cutting himself a couple of times in the process - sharp stuff chicken wire) but he added a touch of his own which I totally love. 


a bit of netting goes a long way!

Tadah!
What do you think?  I totally love it !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Any comments, thoughts, feedback is welcome!