Tuesday, 22 August 2017

Catch up

I thought I would try again at the ol blog!

It's terrible isn't it, as you know I am not great at waffling on, that's why I prefer IG because as they say a picture paints a thousand words.

I personally am more of a visual person so I work by pics for my sins!

I've been busy, be it at work or with crafting.

I resurrected my hair clips and brooches and found them to be actually in demand which is lovely!

So here is a picture of what I've been up to.

Linen and cotton hair clips

Upcycled brooch and matching hair clip

Determined to finish this moss stitch scarf - started in 2015! 


My helper... Rosie!

And a personalised quilt



So that's me for today :)

How are you guys doing??

 

2 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Any comments, thoughts, feedback is welcome!